GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rodine renner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:40:43 -0700
HI,

      THANKS FOR YOUR IDEA.  IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU COME HOME AND BE IN THE FOREFRONT OF ORGANISING THIS SO CALLED PROTEST, IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. WE STOP WORK BUT YOU GO TO WORK, RIGHT?  WE PREFER TO GO TO WORK, NO MATTER WHAT.  IF YOU COME OVER YOU WILL GET ALL THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS YOU REQUIRE.

      ARE YOU AFRAID TO COME AND ORGANISE, PLEASE DONT, WE ARE HERE SAFE AND SOUND, IF HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO THE GAMBIA, PLEASE YOU ARE WELCOME BUT DO NOT SIT THERE AND INSTIGATE THINGS THAT YOU WILL NOT DO IF YOU WERE HERE.

THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO IT JUST AS YOU HAVE YOURS TO TELL US WHAT TO DO.

NO HARD FEELINGS.

CHREES
RODINE.

I hope Gambian's will take heed and put aside our differences/egos/titles and
kick the slime ball out of our dear nation, before the army boys takes the
risk of another scheme of "SAVING GAMBIA."
If we give a head count on the number of snoopers on these mediums, we'll be
talking about 5000 years of experience/education/street smartness/whatever;
$$$ worth, $10-20 million yearly; added to this force is the opposition and
loyalty forces on the front-line; What else on earth do we need or, waiting for?
The ooprtune time is now, not later, not 2006, but NOW, when the system cum
Yahya Jammeh/A{F}PRC Regime is at its lowest/weakest/vulnerable point[s].
The Movement, hereby suggest the coordination of an October 15, 2003,
massive, Three-hour nationwide [INCLUDING THOSE OF US IN THE DIASPORA - TO DONATE THE
PRORATED 3-HOUR WAGES TO AN OPPOSITION PARTY OR GAMBIA FUND]
work/business/school stoppage. Students, market women/men, labor unions, teachers, opposition
parties and even progressive and sick and tired of Yahya Jammeh
A[F]PRC-supporters will engage in this peaceful vigil for change. Folks, we have to confront
the devil before the Army Boys gather the courage to repeat or correct Yahya
Jammeh's mistakes.
What do you think?
Sources from kanilai informs us that, Yahya canceled his planned yearly
masquerade to address the UN General Assembly, due to the gloomy situation hounding
the A[F]PRC Regime. No wonder Yahya is on survival mode, hence ordered for
the Military and Police putsch within the past three weeks. In trying the art of
damage control, Yahya polished his curriculum vitae on hiring and firing
[operation clean house] starting with Customs and Excise, SOS Jatta,
"Yes-Sir-Boss" Joof, Gamtel and imminent on the chopping block are that of Ports and Social
Security. VP Saidy, wanted to resign with immediate effect but Jammeh begged
her to stay for another month. This way another weaker candidate could be
played around with. The two top contenders for the VP position are: Fatou Jahumpa
and Ramzia Diab. Aren't we in deeper doo do?
PS. Could anyone out there help with contact addresses for the following:
GAMSU
Trade and Teachers Unions

Rodine Renner

Gambia Radio & Television Services