GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:47:21 EST
Ebrima,

In view of this, I would suggest that we go ahead with the petition and send
them by email to each of these people listed here, as well as to the U.S
Congress and the Senate and State Department. These bodies are always
interested in what their members are involved in, and which can be a
potential no no.

For the others who are not members of these bodies, we can still send them
the emails followed by hard copy mailings.

These people fight for the rights of the people they represent every day, and
they have t appreciate that what we are asking is the same consideration. One
cannot defent justice at home and then engage in acts that perpetrate or lend
legitimacy to injustice in someone else's home.

The former lady Senator from Illinois your source mentions is Carol Moseley
Braun.

We can still follow it up with mailing the hard copy of the petition to these
bodies and I will do that if I have the addresse of the WCM headquarters if
there is such a thing.
Hard copies can also go out to these representatives offices, and again, I
can oblige f I have addresses.

Jabou Joh

<<  Hon. Gary Loster (Conference Chairman), Saginaw, MI;Rep. Johnny Ford (WCM