GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yayinana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:42:46 -0800
Great article Rene.                                    Freedom   definately cannot be achieved,without sacrifice. And the gift of freedom is the best thing we can give our children and theirs .some of us have little or no interest in matters that will benefit us  as a nation,and are more interested in individual freedom and personal comfort , One way of being selfless and achieving the goal of freedom, is  by Speaking  out and  fighting  for what we  believe in, Educating   our people about the value of freedom, and what freedom is,exactly, especially the young.                                   Thanks for giving me something to reflect on. Rene.                                           Fatou .  .

This AOL Mail was sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email