GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:33:27 EDT
G-L,

another email to share with you.
Tombong  Saidy, kindly post the total number of voters on the voter
registration
list per Constituency on the L for us as you easgerly did the election night
results. We need that to end this dispute once and for all, and I am sure you
would want to provide convincing evidence of how Jammeh won these elections
fair and square.
Please read on.

Jabou