GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MOMODOU BUHARRY GASSAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:38:53 +0200
Hi Halifa!
               It is fine for you to tackle the issues you think you should
tackle. I do not see your comments as an intrusion because at the end of the
day, it is you and your party that are on trial here. Thank you for your
advice and for your and your party's sober policies. Whilst others might
condemn you, there are others who are impressed with your work, both past
and present, who shall at the risk of being termed programmed fanatics
continue to use our prerogative of expressing appreciation of people who
impress us. Thanks.

Buharry.