GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:39:07 -0400
Hamjatta, you forgot to mention that this Sulayman Darbo is the same
low-life that stole from the APRC and is currently under NIA custody? Guess
the PDOIS ‘enlightenment’ did NOT work on him. As usual when I saw Malik
Kah’s loony comments, I did NOT read far enough to see the silly comments he
made about UDP. Don’t waste precious time with Kah. The moron has only one
program – an anti-Jawara program. You take Jawara out of the picture, you
are dealing with an empty barrel in Malik Kah. Who in their right mind will
think that UDP and APRC are even remotely similar? Malik Kah tries so hard
to sound intelligent. The sad fact is that the man does NOT have what it
takes. He is a knucklehead. Even morons like Sulayman Darbo realize that the
party is over and the vermin is trying to cash in before the ship sinks. But
the ‘enlightened’ Malik Kah, he will continue acting as a Kamikaze,
daydreaming for a Yaya ‘victory’. To the vermin, the ‘war’ with Jawara is
still on. So long as Jawara is NOT there, he cares less if we have a lunatic
loose in our midst ordering the massacre of children as young as three.
Malik Kah evinces the mindset of Japanese soldiers still in caves thinking
that World War II is still on.
KB