GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:51:07 +0100
Assalaamu alaikum G-L
Alhamdulillah, All praise be to God Who removed the dark night with His
power and brought the bright day with His mercy; and clothed us with His
light and gave us His blessing. Therefore, O Lord, since You hast kept us
alive for this day, be pleased to spare us for other days similar to it; and
bless Muhammad (pbuh)
and his Aol (family) and do not afflict us in it and in other days for us
having done things forbidden and for our having committed guilt; and confer
on us its benefit, and the benefit of what be in it and the benefit of what
follows.....Ameen!!!!!

Happy EID-AL-ADHA to all of you.

May Allah The AlMighty shower His blessing on us
and guide us to the straight part...Ameen!!!

Allahumma salli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)