GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:37:41 GMT
Mr Sanyang,

I just hope your questions will be answered honestly.  Sometime ago, i asked
the same questions but the response i had were 'let us put our personal
interest aside and unite against Jammeh'.  I find it very difficult
understanding  some of the postings in this forum. It seems words and
phrases have new meanings.  I hope the articulate ones will help with
educating me further in the English Language.  PDOIS's record is impeccable.
  However, no matter what the truth is, there will always be a spin.

In the spirit of truth and justice, i salute you.

Peace,

Mboge