GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:48:43 EST
In a message dated 10/30/03 12:25:30 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Welcome Gassa, but please note that we are deeply
> aware about the situation. APRC have destroyed the
> Gambia and it would need a miracle from God to save us
> from their mismanagement.
>
> Gass can't fool us about the realities, we know what
> Jammeh has not achieved in the last 9 years. Operation
> No Compromise sums up the APRC'S inability to save the
> Gambia for econmic misery.

Thank you Sanusi. It is Ramadan and as such, I was going to just ignore Gassa
I think Gassa's last hurrah tells it all and he should take it easy becuse he
may have to eat these words of his soon.
Our country is sinking and without the remitance to families by Gambians
abroad, things would be all over by now, but that is understood only by those who
understand how the World economy works. These guys do not tackle things from
an intelligent point of view so forget about expeting that fom them. Just read
Yaya's speeches or the ones by Yankuba and Singateh and you can see how much
trouble we are in with these peopel at the helm.
Gassa wrote that Gambia was 25th on a list of the 25 most unlivable countries
which unless the English language has changed, means that it is the least
livable of the 25 countries, but Gassa of course went on to tell us that it means
Gambia is the most livable on that list.
Being among the list of least livable countries is nothing to brag about
believe me. How about trying to get on the list of most livable countries?

Jabou Joh