GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 12:39:00 -0700
This is no confusion in my name. I am the real Landing
Jatta. Whoever is re-forwarding my messages is doing a
great farvor not only for me, but for all those
fighting for justice. And more detail informations
would emerge from as long as they occur in my
presence.

May Allah, the almighty, bless you all.

--- Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>