GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:22:21 EST
Saul and Halifa,
    Throughout your exchanges, I have decided to hold my nose since it seems
to me that Halifa has yet to be done with you and in each posting seems to be
answering mainly your points. Even though I'm preparing to debunk some of
Halifa's postulates and assertions that he made in his postings to you.
    Halifa, Saul is right about the "Representational Faithfulness". So far
many members are gobsmacked by the voluminous tomes coming from your end.
Could you go to where your legal drama started with the erstwhile AFPRC where
I strongly believe most of the transformation occurred. This would help put
us all back on track again.
    I salute you all. Good morning
Cordially,
Hamjatta Kanteh