GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:22:11 -0600
There is resultant value in messing with you, MQDT.
Allow me to take an early repose for the night, for you know how
bean-counters take value in restive cranial cells especially in ernest of a
rigorous day. Liase with my good friend Sanna to share our day-breaker (TDB)
stories at MDI during our AAT days. some interesting moments to share there.

I shall continue this conversation with you Ins'Allah.

Good night.

-Laye