GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:52:00 EST
My Dear Mr. Sallah,
     I strongly believe that you should end this long debate on "democratic
space" and tell us what PDOIS's agenda is going to be for the forthcoming
elections.  I believe Gambians have far more important social hardships to
contend with than this never ending show of advanced civics 200.

We need to know what your political party is contributing to ensure that the
upcoming elections are free and fair?  Is PDOIS interested in forming or
joining a coalition to contest in the upcoming elections?

What is your position in lifting the ban on all political parties?

What are some of the lessons PDOIS are taking from the Senegalese?

Now that you have clearly defined that PDOIS is not interested in political
leadership but
grass root politics, what role if any is PDOIS willing to play in a coalition?

Thank You.
Matarr Sajaw.
Keep Pressing On.