GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:00:21 +0100
All,

To make myself clear on my response, I am very aware of the fact that we have been into this issue before but if it repeat itself, why shouldn't we comment? The subject is African culture and Islam, and Bilal is the only African according to sources closer to the Prophet and is a slave. If for example Bilal has children like the western slaves from Africa, then will be easier to have a clear picture of African Arabs' history. Such things in Islam, is a Taboo to investigate if you don't want to loose your life. why should there be a secret if honesty is what religion stands for? why risking your like trying to know the truth or is the world getting insane or maybe I am insane, whatever the case, religions and believes are a very important tool to humanity and should be transparent.

It is confusing to see two kinds of Arabs in the religion as we have Niger in the house and that in field. Niger in house on one hand, does whatever the master said to eat whatever master brought in the house. the nigger in the field in the other hand is the one doing everything in the field where the master is getting those things and is getting nothing in return. among these two kinds, who is the best NIGER? we all are for field NIGER because we hate to be house boy and girls but more freedom.

(Okay the masters have now frame Asama Bin Laden as terrorist because he is a field nigger to make other nigger distance themselves from him! is this realistic? )

This is why Africans shouldn't look unto Arabs cultures, but our fore-fathers' and the way they have been practicing the religion in accordance to our culture and traditions.

For the Arabs, those in the fields are the bad ones because non Islamic believers said so, and those who eat whatever the master say are the good one because they do whatever the master says. Who are then fighting now for the real cause of the Islamic religion? and why should Saudi and other Muslim state be yes people to the non Islamic community? Not because they do not have money like African countries. Looking into my previous posting and the manner of the Arabs and their position in this world, couldn't there be mistakes? as well as there are mistakes in the Bible. I am not to offend anyone but talking my mind and I am not going to be sorry for that as I am not perfect and seeking to be myself.
Edi