GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:20:23 EDT
Jabou,

Your slipshod, self-righteous moralising and your double standards of late is
simply depressing beyond words. I mean it escaped your attention that Malick
Kah - since he surfaced on this List - has engaged in all sorts of savage and
vicious attacks on me, Mr Darbo and OJ [calling them thieves without any
shred of evidence], without cutting the crap. So it is OK for Malick Kah to
personally assault us but when we attempt to reveal his phoniness, it becomes
a different ball game??!! If this is not double standards, i wonder what one
would call it. Just because the pipsqueak happens to be a PDOIS supporter,
his fraudulent past shouldn't be paraded on Gambia-L; when we do it, we are
trying to silence the programmed fanatic??!! Did Malick Kah challenge Dampha
on his claims that he [Kah] applied fraudulently for asylum in the UK? I
publicly challenge Malick Kah to refute these claims. Then i'll personally
come after the fraudster; when i'm done with him, he won't have a reputation
left to defend!

 Jabou, you need to stop acting like some overworked Mother Teresa and give
us all a well-deserved break. You are entitled to the views you peddle here;
just as we are entitled to helping the Alliance with ideas and tactics to win
the elections. You can't keep mounting the pulpit here and outrageously
serving sermon on stuff that makes things go haywire. So Halifa publicly
rebukes on Gambia-L; you did some 360 degrees turnaround and you start
behaving erratically - no big deal there, if you ask me. Merely shows how
much of a softie you are in your convictions and how slipshod you've always
been on the positions you've staked out on this List. By all means, be
"critical", "independent-minded" and or play to the gallery of anti- PPP
sentiments by whimsically attacking the Alliance. But for Goodness sake, and
indeed for own sake, don't imagine that we all want to be rooted in yesterday
or get stuck in a some time warp. Your attitude of late is simply depressing
beyond words!

Hamjatta Kanteh