GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 01:05:30 +0100
Sir Wassa,Yus and Mboge,

Great to know that some of us are very much concern with the sirtuation of
our sisters back home.There are plenty of them in this forum and they must be
feeling great the way we are thinking of them and I without doubt know that
they have much to tell us and let us hope that their struggle for total
liberation remains a vital agenda of  Gambian politics.The struggle continues.

For Freedom
Saiks