GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 10:18:13 EDT
Ebrima,
I am not going to be surprised if Mr. Secka is still fired despite the leak
through the Gambia L.  Jammeh must come to realise that he cannot in any way
trust Secka. Jammeh has always falled into such preys who might join him and
come around him for their own selfish interest just like him. I can tell you
that jammeh might be the biggest thug and despot, but he is not a foolish
dictator. He is the most calculated one you can see.  Mr. Secka has some very
serious track records that can tell you that he was not well vet before his
appointment.
Your sources and the L have supplied what Jammeh might have not known about
Secka. And the fact that he changed every guard in his office as reported by
your source, tells Jammeh that there is more to Secka he is yet to know.

Ousman Bojang.