GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:48:13 GMT
DEar Brother,
But for the workload we will but know in unison our common cord here.
You know i really really care, this whole thing hurts deep deep inside!
But a word is like a drop of water once released its very hard to smooten
the edges.One thing is clear this surgery must be a success!
Sorry for the refference there in it was in all honesty meant to size up
the workload there by perhaps compliment where i felt due ,this time on to
u.  No kind of contempt meant.Whether or not u know it, u have been my hero
since form 5........I must exit now this workload is a demand
that must be feed for me to meet you,some day, my dear brother.
            sincerely yours kalilu camara