GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:40:21 +0100
Comrade,

I am still hoping that we too can replicate your effort. I was hoping for a
positive response from Alhaji Jeng when he requested for ideas on resources
and so forth, but have not heard a word since.

But the exchange did generate a response from Modou Mboge who wrote
privately to say that he is presently in London but will be back in Oslo by
the end of the week and is willing to help in any way to make the effort
possible.

With him on board, hopefully, the handful who participated in organising our
2000 demonstration will pool ideas to see what we too can do from here.

I do really envy you, living in Stockholm, the citadel of Gambian political
activity in Scandinavia; but of course, and ironically if I may add, Oslo is
the place for 'cultural' activity. Wish you guys good luck!

Regards,

Kabir.