GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:06:11 -0000
Che, Che, Che, what has happened to you.  The same Cheyassin that was sent
to the slammer for treason just yesterday is at it again, this time
committing the mother of all crimes - crime against humanity.  How do you
sleep at night after a days prostitution?  Brother, the slicker you get the
more distant you are from your aim and aspiration - become the President of
The Gambia.  You think you are God's wisdom to man and you are just buying
time to put the MOJO on Jammeh, just as you attempted with Jawara.  However,
you cannot outmaneuver a fool, for the more you try to hide from him the
closer he wants to get next to you.  So, your problem is twofold:  On the
one hand you have your fellow croc watching your every move, and on the
other, you have intelligent brothers and sisters just enjoying your
foolishness, knowing that this game you're playing is a loose loose outcome
for you.  Either Jammeh will get to you first, or the people will.  This
time it's not going to be pretty.  Then, folks sympathized with you
eventhough most suspected that it was within your nature to use common folk
at their own peril.  But what goes around comes around.  You were in the
slammer only to come out and provide cover for your master for sending our
brothers and sisters six feet under.  I look forward to paying you a
PERSONAL visit at Mile Two, that is, if Jammeh does not put the MOJO on you.
  So long TRAITOR!

Joe Sambou