GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:58:23 -0400
Ms. Joh, listen to your whining again. When would you people grow up? I was
ignoring you all these days. You shadowed two postings of mine coming with
off-the-wall comments. When I gave you a doze of your own medicine, you
started whining again about me being a bully. Are you well? Get a life,
woman and leave me in peace. Geez. Because of my limited postings, I will
bundle you and your cohort Malik Kah in this one. You are all a bunch of
losers anyway. In your respective postings coming one after the other
competing as to who can spew the most garbage, you treated us to some of the
most despicable material on G_L.

Here you have Malik Kah LYING again about the Alliance and LYING about me.
Kah, you know you can NEVER point to a posting where I blamed ALL Jolas for
the actions of the thugs that ambushed YOUR Party leaders. You also know
that you can NEVER show us anywhere that UDP leaders accused all Jolas of
such despicable behavior. Matter of fact, SM Dibba commented on the matter
in a more forceful manner than Ousainou Darboe. I would be surprised if you
can even show evidence that Darboe EVER commented on this issue. Why you
then ignored what Dibba said and instead chose to LIE about me and the UDP
leadership is beyond me. Malik Kah, LIES will NOT take you anywhere. We all
know that you are a sycophant. Few months ago you were in London singing
Ousainou Darboe’s praises. No one takes you seriously. I am bundling you
vermin together because like Beran just said: ‘Saye saye nahul ken waye
timalna hel’. You are fooling no one. But the gullible can succumb to some
of your LIES. You are NOTHING but an impotent vermin. Your Party is being
abused. Instead of fighting for them, you are wasting all your energy LYING
about another Party.

Gambians know that the Alliance is the most INCLUSIVE and BROAD-BASED
political organization in the country. Which is why come October 19, 2001,
we are going to have PRESIDENT DARBOE. It is a Party that has people from
all the Parties during the Jawara era. The Alliance has people from ALL the
tribes in the country holding leadership positions in the Alliance. The
Alliance does NOT just pay lip-service to inclusiveness. The FACTS are there
for everyone to see. LIARS like you CANNOT change the fact that Ousainou
Darboe is a fantastic leader. A tolerant man with immense integrity. You can
LIE about him on G_L, but I am sure if he spoke to either of you, you will
swallow your hypocritical garbage you have been peddling here. Just ask SM
Dibba how it feels to sling mud at a good man like Darboe. Days ago Dibba
said certain things about Darboe. The latter took the high road and ignored
the ill-advised statements of the former. Days down the line, who swallowed
whose statements?

I NEVER respond to postings the crux of which you are addressing to other
people. You pick fights with me. Be ready for what is coming at you and quit
whining. Rest assured that NO ONE gets away with throwing garbage at me;
least of all despicable vermin.
KB