GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jibi Chore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:28:08 +0000
Dear Fsd
You are either loading pages from your cache or you are linking to our site from
Gambianews.
If you check the links from Gambianews you'll notice that they have not changed
their links since
we published our millenium page. We will advise to update their links. Please
read the newspapers
by loading our sites (www.qanet.gm  OR www.qanet.com) . Customers are calling
and sending us
mails telling us that they like our new page. You can be assured that we are at
QuantumNET are
100% Y2K compliant. :-). Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this change to a
newer and faster
page. Thanks anyway.

--
Head of Customer Service        Tel. : 220-201115
QuantumNET Co. Ltd.             Fax  : 220-223020