GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SANNEH K SAMUEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:10:42 +0200
Barely three days ago, the Gambian nation woke up to unforgetable and
unforgiveable day of a masacre that would remain one of the dirtiest and
criminal act on inocent children in the entire history of a peaceful people.

It was on that day of April 10-11 when a dictator was ready to show and
prove his desire for blood and in our country. As I and the entire country
stood by those inocent souls in defiance to this monster monkey president,
we also stay defiant and convicted to the fall of a man who rised to power
through boys scout demonstartion that led to the july 22nd coup d'etat. Here

is a mad man who never learn his mistakes and confined his sick mind to the
jail wall of today having no sence that tomorrow is just at the corner. This

mad sick fool commited crimes beyong the understanding of nay human
reasoning. Jammeh was hungry and poor jsut a day before july 22nd 1994. He
was smelling just like a dirty coal miner and dare not raise his voice at
any man let alone killing inocent people. That coward who never pass any
inelligent test suddenly became a killer and sadly enough a "president" of a

republic. Sad and sad to the bones. What do you have to say to Gambian
people when you failed to demonstrate that killing is infact more serious
than just picking up a dalasi here and there.
Mr monkey president, the game is over. The game is over when you extended
your killer wings to the independent new paper. The game is over when you
kill so many Gambians including Koro Cesay and many more. It rather silly to

try to convince an idiot that his game is over when infact he beliefs that
the show is just about to begin. Can't you see that you are finished when
your one time Jaliba that managed to mould you and shape you into the
monster that you become is sitting inside the jail that you will meet with
him? How crazy are you mr monkey president or how dumb are you not to
realise that when Hitler burned and killed inocent children, he ended up
burried in his bunker. "who soever dig a pit shall fall in it". You dug your

own grave when you killed and continue to kill. Mr monkey president April
10-11 is our country's 911. Why? Because it was on these days that inocent
children were murdered just like inocent people were muredered on the 11th
of september three years ago in New york and Wahsinton. It is our 911
because just like Bush and his administration is fighting the perpetrators
of that attack, Mr monkey president you will be haunted by the souls of
those inocent children and whether you know it or not you are being hunted
by Gambians who want to make sure that you are eliminated or brought to
justice. Stop fooling your self, you know very well that your days are
numbered. Mr monkey president I know you might not read this, because you
are delegating your monkeychiefs in the jungle palace of kanilai but rest
assured, the Gambian people are very determined people, we will get to you
when you least expect it.You will be smoked out of your hole and belief me
climbing is not going to save your dirty soul.
Here is why I think you should leave and leave now.
The Gambian people are dying in many fronts and from many angles. We are
dying because either you are the one pulling the trigger or your blind
policies that led to the creation of a killer arm wing called the NIA or
some academic prostitutes serving your ego instead of the interest of the
people.
We are dying because we have no food to eat, the same reason , the same
empty stomach that forced you out of your home to take part in the boy scout

demonstartion of july 22 is knocking on each ones door now as we speak. Mr
monkey president we are dying because salaries remain the same while prices
are sky rocketing. Mr monkey president, go before your relation with the
Gambian people come to an irreparable end. We are dying at rate faster than
your old engine plane that would definately kill you before we get to you.
Was is not Baba who claimed to be doing the maitenance on your plane? You
know where he is because you put him there. What you do not know is, the man

truely has connections in Libya, I was there with him. You are finished
because you are confused. You have no idea where the eminent attack that
would bring you down would come from. I can tell you it will be swift,
decisive and pinpointed. You have no cahnce to escape the claws of this
giant monster of destruction.
Mr monkey president, how dare you underestimate the Gambian people this
much? How dare you even suggest that we will let you go on this killing
spree that you embark on? How could you disrespect a nation that gave you
refuge when you were just a toddler, hungry and smelling? How dare you. You
lie on daily bases. you lied about everything. You made mocery of Islam and
you have respect for our elders. You crazy animal. You make mockery of Islam

and you disrespect the laws of Islam and turned around to crushed the spirit

of our religious leaders. You reduced them to the lowest common
denominator.This is what you pay the Gambia for the past ten years. Swollen
ghettos, murder, drug addiction, prostitution, no electricity even though
you are the one in charge, no roads sinec it takes a whole 24hrs to travel
from one end of the country to other.
Here is what am saying to Gambia muslim scholrs. Remember what Muhamed had
to say before before he passed on to the other side. " AL-ULAMAU WARASTIL
AMBIAI" the educated shall take the place of the messengers. Where are you
the ULAMAU of the Gambia? Where are when these crimes were been committed? I

do know that should Muhammed be in the Gambia at the time of these crimes he

would tell you Mr monkey President that you have no place in the kingdom of
God. He would tell you that killers are not muslims and that Muslims are not

killers. You are a killer and that is why you shall end up in the darkest
corner of JAHANNAB. You made mocery of islam when you took tax payers money
and went round the holliest place of the muslims Kaaba. What the hell was
going in your mind when you dare face God in such a close proximity. Mr
monkey president, the game is over you can escape the hard grip of your
lord. INNA BATSA RABBIKA LASA DIDUN:
The struggle continues until the day when you will face your maker. Until
then
The Gambia for ever. May the souls of our patroitic children rest in perfect

peace and all the victims of the monley president Jammeh.