GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:22:12 +0200
Joe,
I, for one, have NEVER changed my stance of calling Yaya a tribalist, armed
thief, armed murderer, Tony Daaba and Armuumin. I stand firm by what I am
writing,
and saying in all the midia houses. You mention in one of your mails that
Tombong said, the people shouting on the G-L and the G-post are the
followers of the Yaya sycophants. COULD YOU AND TOMBONG POINT YOUR FINGERS
TO WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE ?  I care less about what these sycophants
are having, and be rest assured that another government will recover every
single butut they stole from the Gambian people. Joe, you last went to
Gambia in the year 2000, and you had no problem with the Yaya government. As
you said in your Tam Tam interview, you are always intouch with Gambia and
you know everything happening on the ground. I think we have a different
case. Yaya will not hesitate to murder me, if I step my foot in Gambia. I
left Gambia in 1994 after I was harassed and my passport seized, and I have
never returned there again. I passed through the airport without a passport
returning back to Sweden with the last SPIES flight in 1994, and I really
have no information about what is going on on the ground. So pls., both you
and Tombong should tell us who the sycophants followers are, rather than
using ironical words on the G-L and G-P. I will never associate myself with
these people, who are having Gambian blood on their hands. The ghosts of our
innocent brothers and children are hunting them both day and night, so these
people have their own problems with no end of sleepless nights. I care much
about my pride and not the worldly goods, which all of us will leave behind.
Even their boss Tony Daabaa does not have that blessing for me to follow
him, to get some of his stolen wealth.  Joe, I agree with you that Yaya is
surrounded by other tribes. But could you kindly tell us who are controlling
the army ( carrying arms everyday ) and all the other security positions?
Maybe you have some information about that, more than the soldiers who were
with them.

Elhajj.