GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 20:58:16 +0000
Malamin, thanks for your efforts.  Please include my mane in the petition.
I urge all those in favor of this petition to add your names to it.  These
series of baby steps are what would accumulate to the giant step we strive
for - neutralizing the Jammeh poison that has been injected into our
bloodstream.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou