GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:19:12 -0700
I wish to join all Gambians, and other friends from around the world to
express my deepest condolences to the families of all those who lost their
lives in this shocking and tragic accident.  Special condolences are to my
friend, Kutubo Manneh for the lost of his wife, Aminata, and heartfelt
sadness to himself and the others for the injuries they sustained in the
accident.  We wish Almighty, Allah, to give all of you speedy recovery and
to grant the deceased everlasting rest in Jannah.  This is definitely a
tragic lost for the Gambia.  We salute the two MPs for the work they have
done on behalf of The Gambian people, and all their efforts to make our
nation a better place for all of her inhabitants.

Kutubo, although we may not be able to come to your bedside to offer you
words of comfort and support, please be assured that our thoughts and
prayers are always with you wherever you may be in this difficult and trying
times.  God bless you.

Bakary J Sonko