GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
landing sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 01:45:54 +0200
HI Brother,

Just wait for the third dimension which l personally belong to,then you will discover the truth.If EBOU COLLY is Samsudeen Sarr and PAUL GOMEZ is Officer Ann,l can less assure you that these two are birds of the same feather.They have more in common than anything else.They are both opportunist and have very little regards for the welfare of our Nation.l have worked as a junior man under both of them,and am even disappointed that they are being so highly focused on today in discussions of National salvations.l absolutely don´t know what is wrong with Gambia and the Gambian people,but one cannot remain a fool your whole life.One must not allow oneself to be fooled forever.Samsudeen and Ann are characteristically the same,and they hate eachother because they are both fatal opportunist period.

Long live The Gambia,
Down with traitors and opportunist.