GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:39:33 EST
Ebrima,
That waqs a good piece. I just wish it was more brief. And as you said, we all have our own opinion. I have heard that several times here. I just wish we all take criticisms so well.
I personally thought this campaign was going to be approached as one and not on individual bases. You are free as any one to write to Rep. Ford and pour your heart just as you did.
Aunty Jabou, I am not sure how feasible it would be, but it would ceratainly be of utmost importance if we are able to do some of these things collectively.

Ousman Bojang.