GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:15:15 +0100
FJ,
I wear FJ (Fuga Jaaie) but not your deplorable type. You are really so
disgusting to come before this public forum and utter such enormous lies on
behalf of a child murderer and that devil master of yours, you call Dr
Alhagi Baron......But for once you are correct, Yahya is indeed a Doctor but
of Death who thrives on the blood of the innocent and the sweat of the old.
As for him being a Baron, could you please do us a favour and ask your
master whether he is a drug, corruption or blood baron? Please! no lies this
time. As for the Alhajj title, we all know that he is a public show or fake
Alhajj. A true Alhajj will never steal and even worse as your boss from the
national coffers. Ohh!Please don't tell us that he inherited a massive
fortune from his late father as we all know the thruth about his ill-gotten
wealth for which you agreed to mortgage your soul to him.
You must be blind not to see the handwriting on the wall. It says: mene mene
takel Jammeh; the child murderer.

The yoke of oppression will very soon be completely shattered!

BMK