GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:52:23 EDT
Mr. Robinson,
Let me make clear again.  I do not have to help you clear any allegations or
rumours.  If you accuse someone of a criminal act what do you?
I am not interested in entertaining anybody and do not expect me to
volunteer anything.  If you want know the truth then take me to court.  You
people admonish Yaya Jammeh for his constant abuse of the law, then you act
like the local chiefs in the jungles of Kinshasha. What is this? Some kind
of a "Dictatorship of the Cyber-Bantaba" ?

Look this is what I receive from someone on the list:
Hi Ebou:
I understand your plight. FYI:
This is email is private
Gai Baldeh got fired from Gam Airways for corruption and also mistreated one
of his wives (Amie Ndure)

As for Saul. he is a pathetic loser that is pissed of at the whole world.

This is between me and you.  Please do not divulge your source