GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"D. Singhateh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:45:06 -0700
On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Dr. Amadou S. Janneh wrote:

> Gambia-l:
> I am suggesting that we focus on building coalitions in the struggle against the repressive regime in the Gambia while Gambia-l Managers devise recommendations relating to the impersonation of Tombong.
>
> We should not waste too much of our resources and energies going back and forth on the matter (especially now).  The struggle must continue!
>
> Amadou Scattred Janneh

Howdy,

Very well put Mr. Janneh.  Except that while the rest of us move on to
other matters of urgency, Tombong might consider his legal options (if
there is any) for defamation.  I am not a legal scholar but given the
circumstances, I consider this a gross violation.  Sometimes it is just
right to teach some people the meaning of decency, value and
principle the hard way.

Dawda Singhateh