GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 04:32:20 -0500
Mr. Bojang:

Your comments merit a response.  Will you be willing to join me in going to
Rust College on Thursday, January 11?  We cannot just send e-mails.  Let us
appear and debate with Dr. Stovall.  What does he know about the Gambia,
except seeking his own business interest?

Bravo to Ebrima and sister Jabou.  You have provided useful information at
this critical moment.  Your constructive suggestions are needed.  By the
way, I received a called from a Gambian at Rust College, who suggested that
we come to Rust College.  He said that Dr. Stovall is just an adviser to
the student body and the students will be willing to listen to our plea.
He indicated that even if puppets tombong and yankuba fail to show-up, we
should show-up and explain in detail the dictatorship in the Gambia.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh

If it
> is true, I am suggesting to all to organize a match in Mississippi to
demand
> Mr. Stoval's resignation.
>

> Ousman Bojang.

> if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
your full name and e-mail address.

--- Lamine Conteh
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.