GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:47:59 EDT
[In a message dated 8/21/2008 1:20:41 P.M. Mountain Daylight   Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Bro Haruna,

Now  you  proved to all and sundry that you are a  pathetic liar and a
tribal
bigot, the very reasons that you were kicked out of  the  Gambia post  forum
for. If you want, we will place those threads here  for  others  to know your
character.

Here is some advise  for, which I  believe  will benefit you.

1-[Stop insulting  others first, because  you or  parents are not better than
anyone  else.] Yero
Dispensed  with as  a LIE because I did not insult  Demba first. On the
contrary,  Demba  insulted me first by attempting  to steal my intellectual
property and by shepherding such intellectual  property to accrue GAINAKO
readership. EUREKA!!!!

2.[Stop  lying about things because a  lie doesn't leave long.]   Yero
Pending disposition.

3.[Stop  being boastful, including all  the people everywhere including those
you promised resideny at your ranch  or business; cars; et cetera.]   Yero
Dispensed with as a LIE  because I do not have a ranch, and even  the home
that I have, I  promised it to folk who had fallen on hard  times and only
offered it  as temporal relief. However the modalities  of the move were  not
discussed perhaps because the folks' situations  have ameliorated   tremendously.
And I have not promised anyone  residency at my business or  cars, or
etcetera. If you meant to say I  have promised someone a  BUSINESS then there might be
a nugget of  truth in that. I will  endeavour to treat that separate so
there is no doubt as to  comprehension of your chicken-scratch.

4.Stop making  false promises  because it is a sign of  hypocrisy.
Pending   disposition.

5-the Armitage funds
Pending disposition
Dispensed  with as a LIE because I am not in custody of an Armitage Fund
neither did I  pledge anything to an Armitage Fund. I remembered working on an
effort to secure  cots but have the students participate in carpentering those
cots at a fee  (was my initial intent) so that they will better take care of the
beds for  it is their labours of love that created them instead of being
given to them. I  was going to search for mattresses for the students to place on
such frames they  carpentered themselves. Armitage is a school afterall. I was
 hoping Armitage Alumni who were online with us could champion the
coordination of such effort with the headmaster and students. I think other
considerations (political partisanship) got in the way of accruing enthusiasm  for this
effort. My friend Karamba and I though were looking for ways  to secure cots
in the event this idea of students building the frames can  be coordinated.
Maybe my brand of philanthropy is too foreign to  Gambians. So I could not
benefit from the honour and pleasure of that  philanthropy at the time for force
majeure reasons. I will try to resuscitate  the idea sometime in the future again
having learned from the past. That is not  false promise.

6-the 7 cows for the people of Basse
Dispensed with as an  onerous LIE  because  I never promised the folk of
Basse 7 cows nor  did I even promise  them  any money. The gift I ended up giving
Li-LLaahi Warasooluhu,  was distributed  among many people of many  towns and
villages of  Gambia. And I did not promise  it to them. I  merely was aware
of
their anxieties and my friend and I  completed  the gifting in honour of
eid-ul-fitr.

7-the schools
Pending  disposition.
I tried to figure out where and when Haruna promised anyone schools. I  could
not come up with a single instance. I wonder if our friend Yero is  referring
to The Savanna Academy project of The GDP or not??? It will be helpful  Yero
if you could be a bit more specific so I, Haruna, can guide you to where  the
truth of that matter resides. Meanwhile I will dispense with this as a LIE
until you inform us otherwise.

8-the  construction of bantabas
Dispensed with as a LIE for I  never  promised  anyone a bantaba. I am averse
to bantabas for  Gambians in the main   for I view them as contributing to
their  delinquency at this time...  Endless  chatter, gaucherie, and trifle
mischief-making in addition  to  Attaya-Vous.

9.(name the  rest)
Vee vill be vaiting. Not to  Forrrrrrget as our  friend  Arafat was wont to
quip  (PBUH).
Dispensed with as an insiduous LIE  until you, YERO, name the rest.

10.Support your parents and family.] Yero.
Dispensed with as an onerous  LIE because I do support my parents and family.
Further you cannot qualify this  act one way or the other and it is abstract.
It is also a highly private matter  and not the purview of Yero or other.

11.Those that cut  blood  with their own parents or blood  brothers/sisters,
might as  well cut  relation with any one else, moreso, if they cut relation
with God  first.
Still Pending more info from Yero.
Yero, I understand you may have received some information from other.
Anyhow, I remmembered sharing something about one of my brothers and my pride in
him. That brother is married to a wonderful Fula Lady. Our friend BambaLaye
(Abdoulaye Jallow) happened to be friends with Sana and he sent me private mail
informing me of his friendship and or acquaintance with Sana. BambaLaye asked
me  to to convey his greetings to Sana. I shared with BambaLaye that I have
not been  as close to Sana as I would have liked and I gave BambaLaye one of the
reasons  for that. That could be confused with cutting blood with brothers. I
do not  think however that BambaLaye shared that private conversation with
you. I could  be mistaken. In any case, I encourage you explain to us which of
my  brothers/sisters/parents I have cut ties with in order that I may better
treat  this item for you. I do want to share with you that my
parents/brothers/sisters  are related to me, but they are part of the larger Gambian family and
the human  family. Therefore they are held to the same standards of
due-diligence as I hold  myself or Yero to.

12. [Stop tribal tendencies! All  tribes or  people are created equal. I have
seen this label put on  your head in  the past, I kind-of-second guessed
then, but you  vindicated those  people now. I am afarid many contributors here
are not comfortable  threading with you.] Yero
Pending disposition.
However  I'm not sure if I can deal adequately with my tribal  tendencies if
any. You must though agree with me that I am within  my heritage  rights
(whichever persuasion I may belong to) to tend  toward my tribe or persuasion. I
encourage you to have tendencies toward  your chosen persuasion. Be proud of
and develop your  culture/tribe/persuasion. That will be good for you. That is
cultural  development issue.  Neansmoins, I will consider that you meant to say
 "tribalist  tendencies" as you understand the  term. I will do
due-diligence to  identify my tribe for you and I will share with you  my tendencies
toward that tribe. I hope I can allay your fears that  I may have tribalist
tendencies. This is different from a tribal bigot you  see.  That I will treat also.
This one is of more import to our  friends here and other Gambians, Africans,
and to humanity at large.  So I will  make sure I give it due consideration
by referring you to  my impending essays also. But I will treat the part of it
that  is germaine to Haruna here.

deal here.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい