GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malamin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:21:26 +0000
Ousman Jallow Bojang,

Once the investigators find out what started the fire, I suggest they look
into who killed koro Ceesay, the innocent school children in April of 2000,
and a host of individuals who disappeared in thin air. Let these same
investigators present their findings on crimes Dumo Saho allegedy committed.
I truly believe that if a family member of yours was killed on April 10&11,
2001 or was in Dumo Saho's situation, you will sing a different tune. If the
elections are free and fair and Yahya Jammeh happens to win, I personally
will accept and respect it.

Good luck to your candidate and hope he plays by the rules,

MJohnson