GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:09:45 EST
I understood Uncle Mose that's why I did not gapa you at the junction. If
you think you saw me, it wudn't me.

BTW, what Pa Pierre said was not true. Gambians do not have any
responsibility toward PDOIS. Certainly not to vote for them for the selfless  good they do
for PDOIS diehards and other. Do you really believe Gambians will  burden
themselves with that quid-pro-quo?? Even PDOIS discourages that. Are you  still
in PDOIS father Mose?

Call me father Mose I want to talk to you. Pretty please. I lost your
friggin number. I think I was mad at you and I erased it. So call me gaddamn  it.

In a message dated 1/24/2008 8:31:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,