GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 17:28:33 EDT
Saiks,
That was a very good explanation. I was among those who think that MOJA-G is
death after the Jawara regime. I know some former members of the movement and
I hope with people like you, the struggle will continue. I hope joining the
APRC is realized to be a mistake. I am sure the birth of the APRC came with
some high expectations, but hopes are falling if not fell apart.
It is news to me that some of these folks were not actively MOJA members and
I hope the rest of you who stayed because of your principles, keep the fight
alive. I would suggest to you to not close the door to any former members who
may want to come back. I am sure some of them might have betrayed the course
with the hope that joining the APRC was going to be a better thing for the
nation.
To Ebrima Ceesay, I am happy that you are finally connecting a PC at home. I
was surprised when I visited UK that a few are hooked up at home. I only hope
that you will not try to quit again for any personal attacks. You and your
sources are doing a very good job and your services might not be accepted by
some, but the impact it is creating cannot be underestimated.

Ousman Bojang.