GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baba Galleh Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:17:33 +0000
One more step to the ultimate blasphemy BambaLaye. Just one more step to
Caligula. We might add the following from the same ramble as a sub-saharan
quote of the day:

"In European language sub-saharan person is somebody neither black or white.
So when they say sub-saharan is somebody that is between black and not
white. That is why they qualify us as sub-saharan" - Jammeh

Thanks for sharing.

Baba