GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:30:58 EDT
Conteh,

You have spoken for me when you outline why we may fail. We have to stop
patting people on the back and continuing with business as usual when issues that
need to be addressed arise and still expect things to turn out great. It is
unrealistic to think that one can run a country and take care of the people's
business properly if one adopts that attitude.

Jabou Joh