GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nyang Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:57:06 PST
Hello John,
           I read your posting with utter disdain. You don't have to harass
someone to get your point across. We live in a world where the market place
of ideas prevail, therefore we agree to disagree in this forum. Imagine how
this bantaba will be if we all have the same view towards issues. Reading
your posting made me question your interlectual capabilities. I hope in the
future you will not let your emotions dictate what you post in this forum. I
also believe that you don't have the moral grounds to insult Dr. Taal if you
don't even have the guts to post messages with your real name. I hope you
will not take my posting personal, because it's not intended to be
malicious.

Jere Jef,
Daddy Njie.