GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 00:40:26 +0200
True Suntou,

Just a couple of days ago I heard Viera on BBC radio warning that if Arsenal
does not make at least three big buys soon Henry might just leave the club.
I dismissed it then as mere speculation on his part but guess what crossed
my mind first when I heard the news earlier this evening? After all the two
of them are good buddies.

And it does not seem likely that Jose Antonio Reyes is coming back either,
having been on loan to Madrid, especially after he came in as a
substitute and scored the two goals that clinched them the League Title in
the closing round right before Barca's nose.

Let's hope that Arsenal uses the proceeds from the sale of Henry to secure
another striker of his calibre. Remember he was not the top striker he is
now when he came to Highbury, Wenger developed him after securing him from
Juventus where he was not a success.

Regards,

K abir.