GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:15:08 +0000
Prince!
       Not well done and keep up the bad job! You know what prince? You are
a funny guy who tries staining the stainless! Prince your jealousy towards
all especially me is a writing on dry clay!

       Prince chronological thinking isn't a cake that you alone can eat in
your house? You are more a clown than anyone can imagine! Why did it take
you days to reply? Where you doing your usual researches on me?
Prince you are the one who firstsaid that no one should be replying to my
postings...YAP! Now lets come and see a prince! a holder of endless
credentials in the field of greek literature swinging his talents after days
of deep slumber! Was my counterattack so strong?!

PRINCE AND MAKAVELLI I KNOW THAT YOUR LATEST ATTEMPTS ARE TO SEND ME SPEARS
BECAUSE OF  HAVING STOOD IN FRONT OF YOUR LABARYNTH OF CASTIGATIONS AND
INSULTS.
HURRAY! an attempt to unveil the hidden faces!

Prince clowns are in the minds of the beholder and not the the rest of the
lers!
"Now its the whole gambial" to quote you funny prince!
There are 600 or more susbcribers! do you know how many send me private
mail? Prince knowing Jay Saidy and loathing Isatou Njie Saidy for being
Yahya's vice president is not only hypocritical but is digusting as a habit
from a master greek philosopher like you!

Yes! i deviate from topics because i was taught by the rest of you that it
works here.You do it! i do it! so lets do it!Because its doable on gambial!

Prince i will leave or stay silent very soon because you and others may die
of heart attck for receiving my mails thus i do not want to be the cause of
anyone's shock at a hospital ward!

Prince please do as makavelli has recommended just delete! But Makavelli
should know that the more you delete mine the more i will be ready to be
reading yours!

¨Prince Jokadu's case has been treated and i am sure the rest of us have
understood where truth lies,so be it!
Grind your teeth and wait for me.By the way the NIA are there so lock your
door.Prince that shows you do not know me at all! Ask the ones who know me
very well they will tell you that i do not help people by bluffing here and
there as a greek philosopher. You are very sick people believe me!
INSULTS AND CARRICATURING CANNOT PUSH THE WORLD BRO YOU ARE JUST SICK and i
mean it!
Makavelli i know that i am pest for you and those who depend on the l for
survival!

YEROMAMA IS THE SOURCE OF MY OWN FAMILY BELIEVE IT OR NOT! SO AN OKU
MARABOUT OR A MANJAGO HAMLET SPRINGBOARD CANNOT TELL ME WHAT WILL PAIN ME ON
THAT!

Prince being happy about a business transaction that failed is what you
invented in your head as usual but time will tell who the jealous,wicked
souls are amongst us!

NB:By the way i was surprised to see you react on that because i was told
that you and your likes exchanged emails on number of occasions convincing
each other to be deleting my mail. Ha!haaye!" maa wwarou"

How can i bluff being a n expert in french within the midst those see me as
an HTC drop out ?! Prince are you for real?!
Prince i have only been telling things as i se them but you for one have
harboured so much hatred for people like me that sometimes i ahve friends
who ask if problem had once ensued between me and you?!
Prince in fula we say that:"not all white powder is edible" Soda kills!
Some of you are white refined "sunguff" but toxic "sunguff"!
Shut up and be a gambial darling within the "kabudu"!
Out of this cyber-jabberrings your likes are nothing!
"dolendarra beh darra bolo jeh"!
More insults please!WELCOME.
YEROMAMA.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."