GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MOMODOU BUHARRY GASSAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:42:36 +0200
Hi Pasamba!
                        I agree with you and Mr. Kanteh that Hamjatta should
not send a private reply. In the spirit of debate, Hamjatta posted his
"Taking Stock" after numerous people praised Halifa and asked us to quantify
the effectiveness of PDOIS' policies and strategies. I did not send my
answer privately to him. I sent my reply in which I tried to answer the
questions he asked. After I did that, I asked him some questions in relation
to the very issues he raised. As the debate was started on the L and some
people are interested in it I think the answers should be sent to the L.
Thanks.

Buharry.