GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
landing sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:10:05 +0200
Thank you Halifa,

Keep up the good job.As usual,your points are as clear as the morning star for those who have the welfare of the Gambia at heart wihtout a hidden agenda.Those who endeavour to spend sleepless nights,looking for solutions to the Gambian problem.People whose heart beats in unisum with that of the ordinary Gambian.People who donīt cherish and selfishly sacrifice our long and lasting solutions to our problems for short term gain.

Steadily hold on to your bearings,l salute you.Greetings to Mother Gambia.

Praises are due to our ancestors!!
Landing Alkalo Sanyang.