GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pas jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:16:41 PST
Thanks King Solomon, This Jam is even bigger that the hype, The people are
up beat and the mood in the metro area is just great. People from all over
the Nation are making reservation to attent the (JJS)

What most folks need to know is that we as DeeJay's have a responsibility in
bringing out diverse and very complex Gambian people together in times like
this to celebrate together as one people.

Luv Always
Shakie