GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:59:37 GMT
DISCLAIMER( THIS IS A PRIVATE E-MAIL)
Hello Annika,
My name is George Sarr and I am the webmaster at gambiansonline.com.
Recently we had covered the story of your husband's abduction by this
barbaric administration and your letter to the attorney general moved
a lot of concern citizens and has enlightened many of our visitors.
I ,peronally, have been following your husband's abduction with keen
interest and I must tell you,you doing a great job keeping us updated.
I was wondering if you could e-mail me a photo of Dumo so I can
put it on the site for those who cared to know him. Am also working
on having the final petition drafted by Kabir Njie/Alpha on the site. You
can snail mail it to my postal address if you don't have a scanned
photo. If you could, the sooner will be better.

My regular e-mail address is : [log in to unmask]
           postal address is : 2311 woodlands dr
                               Smyrna, Ga, 30080.
                               USA

Thank you so much and keep up the good work. Our prayers are with you.

                                                     Regards,
                                                     George Sarr
       visit us at     http://www.gambiansonline.com