GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:56:21 EST
I received this daily joke and I thought it was funny enough to share -- it
made me laugh before I headed out to work this morning.

Enjoy!

Awa Sey

A businessman boards an airplane to find that his neighbor in first class is
a parrot. They take off and the stewardess asks what they would like to drink.

"Glenlivet on the rocks with a twist," says the parrot. The businessman
orders a Coke.

After waiting two or three minutes, the bird starts yelling, "Where's my
drink? Stop fooling around and give me my drink!"

The stewardess runs to him with his glass, leaving the businessman still
thirsty.

Half an hour later the stewardess makes a second round. The bird orders
another Glenlivet and a Wall Street Journal. The businessman asks politely
for the Coke he never got.

Again, after waiting a couple of minutes, the bird screams, squawking, "Are
you lazy or stupid? I want my drink, and don't forget my paper!" The poor
stewardess nearly trips over herself getting the parrot his drink and the
newspaper.

The businessman still has nothing, and after ten more minutes decides to take
his cue from the bird. "Hey! Bring me my Coke right now!" he shouts.

Out of nowhere the stewardess, the captain and two passengers grab the
businessman and the bird, open the hatch and throw them out of the plane.

At 30,000 feet in the air the two fall side by side and the parrot says to
the terrified man, "Wow, that took a lot of guts for a guy with no wings."