GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:41:35 -0800
Joe you may agree or dis agree with the Alieu and that is the essence of democracy and the only way forward to fight against dictatorial rule that engulf our country. I don't think there is any need for you to defence Essa Sey. I don't trust people like his caliber who vacillate to our ranks because of their lost their position after strengthening the hand of the devil. I think Yoro mama need to clear himself. For Pa Nderry Mbai I have nothing personal against him but it is compelling not only today but to stands the test of time to give us truth and no lies about how events are folding. I hope Mr Mbai will improve upon his reporting has he stood back from the trees andgiven us a view of the wood.
For Mr Alieu Sanyang you must be blind if you can see how rotten Gambia under Yahya Jammeh is heading into. Alieu who really the reins of power in Gambia today? How can our people make the leadership accountable? This isthe voice for change. There you aware that the peaks of both government and finance have become more concentrated and isalated; checks and balances have become much weak, the costs of wrong decisions have often proved disastrous to the common man. Alieu please tell me no lies Jammeh's regime is the anatomy of the ills confronting our nation.

Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Come on Alieu, you know that Yaya lied about everything he said on Koreteh
Day. You also know that the Government that you support did not say in
court, what you just alleged. It seems to me you missed the basis for my
inquiry. You had your source and Pa Ndery had his source. I am not
interested with what Yaya does with Edu, Peter, Jatta, or Badjie. However,
I am interested in your allegation that Last Card fabricated documents and
forged Bah's signature, that led to Bah's arrest. That would be a very low
blow to an innocent person if true. All I am doing is to weigh your
allegation and what Yaya's Prosecutor said in court. I am also weighing
your allegation with respect to the documents that interestingly, Yaya also
said NADD supplied to Wade. Now you are saying that Last Card sent them to
Wade. So between yourself and Yaya a fabricator exist. You are right, you
do not have to prove anything here for Wade and Senegal, the recipient and
reference to those documents will prove either yourself, Yaya or both wrong,
just hang tight.

Chi Jaama

Joe