GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:12:01 GMT
Dear sir,
You have a president who is slaugtering your brothers and sisters,i think
your main concern should be to do a thing or two about that.
I have no such sentiment to impress you or anyone with my English.
Frankly i think i have good grades in all my english classes but so what,
there should be room for anyone to be able to speak their mind here. Do you
know that there are good number of Gambians  not on this l simply because of
the demand by people like you to be perfect? I write exactly as i like! I am
not writing to impress anybody i hope i dont but if my
writing attracts your attention hey so be it.If you know me you will know
that the least of my concerns is what others think of me especially
in this kind of regard.
   If your intentions are to humiliate me, you are doing the reverse!
Another real possiblity is this: Maybe your reasoning is not flexible
enough to keep up with my pen!
Brother be all that you can be and let me be, is that too much to ask?
                    Kalilu camara