GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:38:15 -0800
Saul, Ous, Conteh.Etc.

Don't sweat this one guys!
Talk about a black list. The whole of Gambia is on Jammeh's black list. He
is manifesting every single character there is of a schizophrenic. A black
list is nothing compared to killing of innocent children in broad daylight.

Jammeh is capable of derailing a whole economy as he is currently proving to
everyone. He has the Gambian economy in his list of enemies. If you know
what I mean. Tell me who is spared from the rippling effects of a derailed
Economy. Can it be ever worse?
The good thing to know, something manifested on this list, is that if he
succeeds in silencing one "thorn", tens or hundreds of other
"thorns" will be budding out to carry on the banner. The cycle
Continues...it takes a lot to eliminate the voice of the people. Mark
that Yaya Jammeh.

We have seen many of his so called operatives, still on his payroll, come
join us for better fortune. Why can't he instruct them to do what they would
have otherwise waited for at Yundum Airport?

Don't sweat it guys.

Keep the fire burning. We're choking the big fat rat!

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519