GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"B.M.Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:47:07 +0000
Hi Tijan,

Send me your mailing address and you will surely get a hard
copy asap.

basil
On Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:37:18 +0000 Sheikh Tejan Nyang
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Basil,
> I always enjoy reading your interesting analysis. Keep it
up. I have tried to access this > document but find it
difficult to get through . Any help ? Regards . Bro Tejan.
> > B.M.Jones wrote:
> > > Hi folks,
Gambian > > economy and it provides a very concise summary
of the > > economic performance from 1964-1998. The first
13 pages is > > is easy to read, thereafter it becomes a
little bit > > technical. The evolution of the economy is
divided into > > four phases of real significance 1964-78,
1979-86,1987-94, > > 1995-98. Easy comparisons can be made.
The paper can be > > downloaded from:
> > http://www.imf.org/external/country/GMB/index.htm > >
and search under publications for a paper by Christian > >
Beddies (August 1999). > >
> > To Ndey, Jabou, Awa and the other sisters, I consider >
> myself to be liberal and believe in equality and > >
appreciate your contributions to the L. Keep the postings >
> coming. > >

postings, go to the Gambia-L > > > Web interface at:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html > > >